RRP £249.99 Sale Price £229.99 Total Saving £20 (9%)
The contemporary, elegant Dalton is perfect for using in an existing fire place.
The Dalton white bioethanol fire is lightweight, so can be quickly and easily moved as required (not when then the fire is lit or hot of course!) and easily stored when not in use during the warmer months.
- No chimney required
- Warms your room without any smoke!
- Free standing bioethanol fireplace
- Twin 6mm tempered stay clear safety glass guards
- Fuel Box Facts: The Dalton includes our exclusive bioethanol fuel box, with several market leading features including:
- Fybrax Non-Spill technology: Absorbs all biofuel and eliminates risk of spillage. Also prolongs burn time and creates a consistent flame.
- Bioethanol fuel box is made from high grade stainless steel and double lined for safety
- Integrated flame control to adjust the flame height and intensity (using the tool supplied)
- Tested by TUV, the German world class testing laboratory, to conform to safety standard BS EN 16647:2015.
- 1 Litre capacity, burns for approximately 3.5 hours (depending on location, air flow etc)
- Heat output: approximately 2.0 kw (same as an electric heater on medium setting)
- If you intend to use our fireplaces outdoors, please keep them covered with a waterproof cover when not in use and do not store outdoors all year round
- Also available in Black
- Please note that the ceramic pebbles shown in our images are not supplied but can be ordered by clicking here. (You can currently get 10% off Fuel and Accessories when purchased at the same time as any fireplace. The discount will be taken off automatically at the checkout)
Any other questions? Please just see the FAQ section, or drop us a line.
|Delivery Commense||Delivery estimated week commencing 25th September|
|Safety||Complies with BS EN 16647:2015|
|Max Capacity||1 litre|
|Type||Non spill (Exclusive)|
|Burn Time||1 litre = Approx 3.5 hrs|
|Heat Output (KW)||2 (same as electric heater on medium)|
|Dimensions (mm)||600w x 230d x 310h (to top of glass)|
Fireplace delivery is FREE to all UK MAINLAND addresses. Customers ordering in-stock items will receive their orders within 5 days from date of order.
For delivery of accessories and fuel, if not bought at the same time as a fireplace, there is a charge of £4.99
Once your order ships, you will receive a text or email message from 1 of our partner couriers UKMAIL/DHL/APC, notifying you of a planned 1 hour delivery slot. If this time is not suitable, simply reply directly to the couriers to arrange a more convenient slot.
If you have ordered accessories such as fuel, logs or pebbles, these may arrive in separate deliveries. In busy periods please allow 48 hours from receiving the 1st parcel before contacting us about a split delivery.
If for any reason the courier arrives when you are not in, they will leave a contact card for you to re-arrange an alternative time at your convenience.
For Northern Ireland, Channel Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly and Scottish Islands and highlands, please ensure you choose the correct delivery option during the ordering and check out process, or just contact our friendly helpful customer services team on 01443 203994 or email:[email protected].
We have currently paused our deliveries to Europe. We hope to resume this shortly.
Our aim is to ensure that every single one of our customers receives a high quality service and product. If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, as long as it is in its original packaging and unused , and you notify us within 14 days of receiving the item, we will collect the order at your convenience. When we receive it back at our warehouse we will refund your purchase cost minus a small £14.99 charge for collection and re stocking.
For any questions about the products please do not hesitate to contact us.
For full details of our terms and conditions about bioethanol fires that are damaged in transit, or if you change your mind, please see our terms and conditions sections 12 and 13 on our terms and conditions page.
Imaginfires bioethanol fireplace warranty: We want you to be delighted with your imaginfires bioethanol fireplace, so we offer a 12 months warranty on all our bioethanol fireplaces.
Please note, you have 14 days from delivery of your fireplace to report any defects or damage. Contact us at [email protected] or call us on 01443 203994 if you have any problems.
Please check your fireplace for minor scratches or dents before fitting it to the wall. We can not be held liable for any scratches or dents once fitted to the wall.
If your imagin bioethanol fireplace has any defects in performance or appearance due to a manufacturing fault, we will gladly offer you a refund or replacement for up to 12 months from date of delivery. Please just send us an email at [email protected] detailing the fault.
It would greatly expedite a resolution if you could also attach a picture of the problem. We will then get back to you within 72 hours to request the return of the item. Once received back in our warehouse and we have had a further 72 hours to examine the product, we will then contact you to arrange a refund or replacement item (as preferred by you, and assuming that the same product is available, or an alternative product at the current value).
This contemporary bioethanol fire is easy to assemble, and does not require any installing. You will be using this lovely compact bioethanol burner within minutes of receiving it. There are two glass sections that simply slot into the front and back of this bioethanol fire. Each glass section is 40cm wide x 24cm high.